We ask our Students for 3 Things
At BMAA, we know that students are the lifeblood of any martial arts academy. As such, we pledge to provide a first class training environment. In return, we ask each student and parent for the following:
- Treat each other with respect
- Treat personal and BMAA property with respect
- Bow when stepping on/off of the mat
- Refrain from cursing and abusive language
- Follow all BMAA rules
- Listen attentively during class
- Arrive 15 minutes before class and be prepared for class 5 minutes before it begins
- If you choose to stay and watch class, we ask that parents and spectators please refrain from excessive cell phone use during class
- No eating or drinking in the dojo (except for specific events)
Be a good Training Partner
- Peacefully resolve problems without resorting to violence
- Have clean, proper attire and gear for every class. Freshly washed gis, belts, rash guards and shorts are a necessity.
- Have fingernails and toenails trimmed
- If you are sick, please stay home.
Leave your Ego at the Door
Ego will severely hamper your progress as a martial artist. So come to class with an open mind and ready to train.
If you can follow the rules and guidelines we have laid out, it will ensure a great training experience for everyone and will only strengthen our community.
We look forward to meeting you. Please fill out the form below and someone from our staff will contact you.